How do I refer someone?
- You can contact us directly about a referral and we will follow up by calling and/or emailing your contact (it's therefore a good idea to get their permission before you pass their details on).
- You can send them a link to any of our live roles by clicking on the social sharing buttons at the bottom of every job advertised on this site. This includes sharing to LinkedIn and Facebook profiles as well as directly through email.
Terms and Conditions:
The referral fee will only be paid in line with the following terms and conditions:
- The incentive is only applicable for referred candidates, placed into permanent roles.
- Once Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment has received full payment from the client/firm that the referred candidate was placed and once the agreed rebate period has expired. This will be 5 weeks from start date.
- If the referred candidate was not already known to Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment.
- In the event of any dispute, Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment’s decision is final.
- If the referred candidate is introduced to Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment by more than one referrer then we will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- For the avoidance of doubt a referrer is not able to recommend themselves as a referred candidate.
- The scheme is not open to Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment employees, their friends or family.
If you have any questions at all relating to our Referral Scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be more than happy to help you