Data Protection Paralegal
Milton Keynes – £40,000
Data Protection Specialist
Up to £48,000 DOE
Pleased to be working with a world-renowned, regulatory body based in Buckinghamshire, to find a Data Protection Specialist to join their legal team. You’ll be joining a well-established legal team which plays a fundamental role in the success of the business’ day to day activities and ongoing growth plan.Based in modern offices in the Milton Keynes area, the successful Data Protection Specialist will be surrounded by a dynamic team of solicitors who share invaluable experience and knowledge of the in-house legal landscape. This is a very exciting opportunity for the correct candidate.
Duties and responsibilities of the Data Protection Specialist:
- Assisting with data breach incidents, complaints and GDPR enquiries
- To support with responding to Data Subject Rights including subject access requests and rights to erasure within statutory deadlines
- Support with data protection awareness, education and compliance internally
- Keep up to date on ICO guidance and data protection legislation and disseminate updates to the Data Protection Office
- Support internal stakeholders where required with the development of Data Protection Impact Assessments and Legitimate Interest Assessments
- Assist with the updating of policies, processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity to develop further skills whilst working for this exciting company, offering a very competitive salary, flexible home working (3 days WFH - 2 Days from the office) and many more benefits. If you are a Data Protection Specialist based in Buckinghamshire or the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV for consideration.