London – £60,000
Delighted to be working with a world-renowned, International Development Organisation based in Central London, to find a Commercial Solicitor to join their legal team. You’ll be joining a well-established, experienced legal team who play a key role in the success of the organisation’s aim to improve the economic status of millions of beneficiaries worldwide.
Based in modern offices in Central London, the successful Commercial Solicitor will be regularly communicating across a variety of international jurisdictions, whilst liaising with Governmental legal departments across the globe. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate.
Duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Solicitor:
- Draft, review, negotiate and provide legal advice to internal business clients on contractual documents, such as: teaming and consortium agreements, joint venture agreements, subcontracts, confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, services agreements, framework agreements, licensing agreements, guarantees, international supply chain arrangements, tender documents and all forms of procurement
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary colleagues at Head Office and in international operations on contractual and other legal matters relating to the day-to-day operation of the business
- Ensure that contracts and other legal documents are effectively and properly drafted, reviewed and interpreted, to identify legal risks and minimise such risks and liabilities for the business
- Assist with the development and updating of legal templates and liaise with and manage external counsel when required
- Be aware of, adhere to and reinforce group policies and procedures, particularly in respect of Safeguarding, in accordance with the business’ commitment to working to the highest quality standards and striving for continual improvement
This is a great opportunity to work for this exciting international organisation that provides vital services to combating poverty worldwide. Offering remote working (Plan to move to hybrid working later in the year) and many more benefits.
If you are a Commercial Lawyer based in the South East, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV for consideration.