Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Leicester – £0
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Leicester
£19,000 - £24,000
I’ve worked for some time with this full-service law firm who are now seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team in Leicester
The successful candidate will be joining the busy Residential Conveyancing team which deals with a wide variety of property matters to include development and transactions.
Based in Leicester, with local parking available and great access to commuter routes, the office benefits from excellent technology, a comfortable working environment, and an established team. You must be an experienced Paralegal and due to the nature of the role, experience with the Residential Conveyancing processes and procedures is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful Residential Conveyancing Team and work alongside highly experienced Solicitors, who are experts in their field.
Duties and responsibilities of the Residential Conveyancing Paralegal:
- Providing legal support whilst working under the supervision of the Team Leaders
- Managing data/records
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting and producing property related legal documents, correspondence and standard forms
- Assisting with the inception, progress and completion of client files
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understanding and utilising basic financial information
- Communicating directly with clients, estate agents and mortgage lenders
- Utilising case management software
- Post completion
If you are keen to be considered for this amazing Residential Conveyancing Paralegal opportunity in Leicester, please apply directly, or call me for a confidential conversation today.