Wootton – £0
IT Support Salary Negotiable - Experience Dependant
I’m delighted to be working with a leading firm in Northampton, who are currently going through a fantastic period of growth an expansion. As a result, they are keen to add an IT Support to their ever growing team in Northampton. Ideally, they would like to recruit an IT Support with with proven IT skills, a keen interest in IT Support, a clean driving licence and their own transport.
Based in modern, well-equipped offices, close to local commuter links and with nearby parking, this role would suit an experienced IT Support able to be based out of the Northampton office, but able to commute on occasion between the firms 6 offices, helping keep all 180 employees online. Duties and responsibilities of the IT Support:
- Provide help desk support to users covering MS Office applications
- Support for printing, internet, e-mail and the case management system
- Help with basic training on the MS Office suite and our case management software
- Monitoring incoming emails (keeping our network safe)
- Making on-site visits to branch offices to deal with hardware faults
- Health & Safety compliance (Training will be given)
Having worked with this leading Northampton firm for some time, I know of their excellent standard of work, and opportunities for progression and development.
A competitive salary is on offer, with 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension contribution and training.
If you are keen to be considered for this IT Support role, please apply directly, or call me for a confidential conversation today.