Leeds – £37,000 - £48,000
Family SolicitorLocation: Leeds city centre or Wakefield (benefitting from flexible home working)
Salary Guidance : £38,000 - £48,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my Clients in West Yorkshire for a Family Solicitor to join they thriving friendly team. The firm offer a market leading approach to flexible working from home. The office base can be in either Leeds City centre or Wakefield making this ideal for a Family solicitor based in West Yorkshire or further afield with fantastic commuter links.
My client know how to look after their staff, with consistent praise from current employees and excellent career progression opportunities for a hard working and driven Family Solicitor.The Family Solicitor role and key requirements
Salary for this Family Solicitor role is dependant on experience but as guidance £38,000-£48,000 DOE. The flexibiliy, positive working environment and career progression opportunities make this a fantastic Family Solicitor opportunity. For more information and a confidential chat please call Nicola Mackenzie on 0113 467 7571 or apply for immediate consideration.
- Managing a full caseload of Private Family matters including Divorce, TOLATA, Domestic Abuse and Private child matters
- Qualified as a Solicitor or FCILEx with a minimum 3 years PQE
- A successful record of achieving targets on your billings
- Experienced in looking after all cases from start to finish, attending court hearings and representing clients
- Advocacy experience, mediation or COP will also be an advantage
- An empathetic nature and excellent communication skills are key to being successful in this role