North Yorkshire – £38,000 - £50,000
Family Solicitor Ripon
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Law Solicitor to join a well established team in Ripon. A regional multi-site firm with strong roots in North Yorkshire, who believe in growing their business through the excellent level of service they give and the client relationships they build and retain.
This position will be inheriting a full mixed caseload, of predominantly Private Family and Child matters, but will also incorporate civil litigation work from time to time. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years PQE specialising in Family, but any prior civil litigation exposure will be an advantage, particularly probate or property disputes.
Within the team there will be a trainee solicitor and an assistant/secretary, so prior experience supervising junior lawyers is preferred but not essential. The Role
Key Skills and Experience
- Running a caseload of Family Law and basic Civil litigation files
- Supervising and training support of a Trainee Solicitor and Legal Assistant
- Delegating within the team
- Assisting with the growing of the business through networking and business development
- Solicitor or FCILEx with 4 years minimum PQE
- Family Law experience is essential
- Civil Litigation experience is also preferred- property disputes, contested probate and estates work
- To be able to assist with the supervising and training of junior lawyers within the team
The successful candidate will benefit from support from a consultant solicitor familiar with the caseload to ensure a smooth transfer of files and clients.
A great role with a friendly and supportive law firm based in a lovely part of the country. Some local knowledge will be great but relocates are also encouraged to apply.Along with a competitive salary which is negotiable DOE, if successful you will benefit from a very good bonus incentive scheme. As an guide on salary £38,000 to £50,000 for the right candidate
. For more information please contact Nicola Mackenzie on 0113 467 7571