Leeds – £30,000 - £40,000
Family Law Solicitor or FCILEx
A large regional firm, specialising in Family Law are on the look out for talented and experienced Family Lawyers to join their expanding network of teams. Working location is flexible across Yorkshire including Leeds City Centre. The firm are highly respected and deal with the full range of Family matters including divorce and separation, cohabitation, civil partnerships, financial relief, domestic violence, children matters and care proceedings. The role requires the following skills and experience:
- 1 year minimum experience as a Fee earner in Family Law
- Experience working with Legal aid cases is essential
- Applicants can be at Paralegal or fully qualified as FCILEx or Solicitor
- Passionate about Family law
- Sensitive to clients who require a different approach during what is likely to be a very upsetting and stressful time in their lives
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- An ambitious self starter who thrives under pressure
The salary on offer is competitive dependant on experience and qualification.
Employee benefits include up to 25 days annual leave per annum plus a day off for your birthday, a health care cash back plan and child care vouchers.
Full time and part time hours will be considered. For more information contact Nicola Mackenzie for a confidential chat on 0113 467 7571