Private Client Solicitor
Tring – £35,000 - £45,000
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITORLUTON£35k-£45k
Douglas Scott is looking for a Private Client Solicito
r to join our clients well-established regional firm, in their Tring office.
This opportunity is best suited to a candidate who is 5 years PQE
, a great team player and has considerable emphasis on client care with the ability to manage their own caseload.
This role is a remote working
position and will likely work in a flexible way moving forward.General Duties:
- General day-to-day dealing, advising and liaising with clients on Private Client matters such as preparation of wills, estate planning, trusts, tax issues, powers of attorney, general estate administration and inheritance matters.
- Support department with all incoming instructions.
- Attending client meetings (often at client's personal home).
- Developing strong relationships with clients and other local professionals.
- Preparation and drafting of documents and other correspondence.
- Handling client billing and ensuring all billing is accurate and timely.
- Using a case management system on a day-to-day basis.
- Engage in promoting the firm by attending marketing events, raising the Firm's profile through social media channels and help in identifying client prospects.
Not only is our client is a client who treat their employees well and have done so throughout COVID, but they offer a great package including flexible working, health cover, and a holiday package. Additionally they have undergone a huge IT upgrade making WFH a smooth sail.If you are looking for a new exiting opportunity, please contact Leah at Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment to have a private and confidential chat!