Harrogate – £16,500 - £19,000
A local Harrogate Law firm are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their friendly Residential Property team.
The office is located in the centre of beautiful Harrogate with the train station a short walk away and ample local parking making this the perfect location for candidates commuting from Leeds and York.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to work within a busy and well established law firm in which they can develop their skills. This progressive firm believes that working as a Legal Assistant on the Conveyancing team is a great role to develop in and there are opportunities for successful employees to explore different practise areas within the firm following a solid year in this role. The firm also have a good track record for Legal Assistants being offered training contracts down the line, making this an excellent opportunity for candidates who have completed their LPC and looking for a path to a training contract. The Role
- Supporting Conveyancers on a full and varied caseload of sales and purchase transactions, remortgages and transfer of equity.
- Liaising with clients and updating them with the progress of their file
- Arranging meetings and diary management
- Running Searches via Land Registry portal
- Opening and closing of files using case management system
- Collating required information and submitting legal forms
- Working as a team
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year as a Conveyancing Assistant dealing with Sales and Purchases transactions, be an excellent communicator and team player, be highly organised and have an excellent attention to detail. Salary is competitive upwards of £16,500 DOE with excellent staff benefits and development opportunities.To be considered for this role please apply or contact Nicola Mackenzie for more information on 0113 467 7571.