Real Estate Associate
London – £55,000 - £65,000
Real Estate Associate - South London£55 - 65,000
A Top 100 firm, based in a well-connected area of South London in stunning, modern offices is looking for a Real Estate Associate with 4 - 6 years PQE to join their renowned Real Estate team. Despite having over 300+ lawyers across the country, this firm operate within a niche, focussing solely within the health & social care sector.
The successful candidate will sit within the firm's Real Estate department, as part of their renowned, close-knit Real Estate team. You will gain exposure to high quality & interesting City level work, whilst being supported to develop & progress, offering unrivalled career prospects. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience within all aspects of Real Estate, including negotiating commercial leases, development agreements and dealing with high value commercial sale and purchase transactions (essential)
- Sector knowledge, or an interest in their specialist sectors (desired)
- Ability to undertake business development and win new business
- Good academic background
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
On offer is a highly competitive remuneration package at one of the leading firms in London, and the UK. You will work alongside the team's highly regarded Partner and will be enrolled on to the firm's Partnership programme within a relatively short period of time. In addition to this, you will be afforded a work/life balance that is unheard of at a firm of this size, with home working common place within the team (even pre-Covid) and flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
Apply now for immediate consideration.