Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Ipswich – £20,000 - £35,000
Are you looking for a role with a traditional high street law firm within a busy Residential Conveyancing team - I have a fantastic client in the Ipswich region who is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer who is able to run a caseload from inception to completion.
Douglas Scott is currently working closely with a high street run Solicitor firm who takes pride in offering a friendly and accessible service, who are looking for an enthusiastic Residential Conveyancer to join their friendly team in the Ipswich area .
· You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of residential property matters, from initial instruction through to completion, including freehold and leasehold, sale and purchase files
· You will manage the transactions pro-actively through to exchange and completion while delivering strong client service and developing established relationships
· You will be an experienced Residential Fee Earner
· You will be able to manage your own caseload of residential conveyancing files
· You will have a confident personality with excellent communication skill
If you are interested in applying for this role please get in touch with Millie @ Douglas Scott today to request further information
Area of Law:
Solicitor / FILEX, Paralegal
£20,000 - £35,000
Candidates looking at this job also viewed these fantastic opportunities: