Legal Cashier Manchester
Due to a period of growth an experienced Legal Cashier is wanted for a great opportunity with the Manchester office of an established law firm. The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a busy legal finance function, a solid work history and the ability to pay attention to detail at all times particularly when working to deadlines. Salary is upwards of £25,000 with benefits. Interviewing this week, apply now for immediate consideration.
The successful candidate will join a busy legal finance team providing valued support across all practice areas and the operational function. Day to day Legal Cashier duties will include:
* Processing of financial transactions using our accounts package SOS for both Client and Office ledgers
* Processing bills for specific clients, ensuring all company and departmental deadlines are met.
* Management of invoices and other transactional documentation
* Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
* Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
* Adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules
Applications are invited from ambitious Legal Cashiers looking to take a secure next step in their careers. A team player able to buzz and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment you will demonstrate an attention to detail and exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
A fantastic Manchester based Legal Cashier role with salary upwards of £25,000. Apply now for immediate consideration andshort listing for interview this week.
Please contact Jon Nolan, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can apply to our legal roles in confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the UK.
0113 467 7571
Jonathan is a Director at Douglas Scott and has nearly 15 years legal sector experience. A law graduate, Jonathan was a Residential Conveyancer in a previous life managing sales and purchases in a 5 year career with a property law specialist. He speaks French, skis, plays 5 aside, manages a junior football team and occasionally dusts off his golf bats.