Corporate Commercial Lawyer
£ Market rate
This well established firm requires an additional highly motivated senior Corporate Lawyer to:
* Develop a presence for the firm in Mayfair to cater for its growing international client base; and
* Advise on the full spectrum of corporate and commercial matters.
Established Head of Department or Senior Associate wishing to move for career progression will be actively considered.
Candidate pre requisites:
* Very strong experience in general corporate work for HNWs and SMEs;
* Very strong client management and development skills;
* If they have a team who want to move with them we will consider that;
* There are very good progression prospects for the right candidate;
* Candidate should be open to some international travel;
* The candidate must be self-motivated;
* Candidate needs to have managed a team;
* Whilst we do not expect a following for this role the firm will require a demonstration of good contacts and connections;
Advantage of M&As in the healthcare sector an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
You will be joining a small experienced corporate and commercial team which supports an active commercial/commercial property department.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years PQE dealing with a general caseload of corporate commercial work including shareholder agreements, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. Secured lending experience will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have excellent inter-personal skills and have the ability to manage a large and varied caseload and work as part of a team. Candidate must be able to demonstrate client/department development and management skills.
Legal500 practice which deals with complex, quality work. The firm enjoys a diverse client base which includes clients both nationally, regionally and internationally. Genuine prospects for career development.
Please contact Marcus Chu, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss this role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can apply for our International legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website, www.douglas-scott.co.uk, for more International legal jobs.
0203 846 3071
Marcus joined Douglas Scott in May 2019 to work on our International desk and build strong relationships with top tier candidates globally. Marcus moved onto our London team recruiting from Paralegal level up to Head of Departments and Partner level for all firms across London. Marcus studied Ba and Ma in Human resource management at University and is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin having previously lived in Hong Kong and Canada. He also has previous experience within international recruitment.