I am currently recruiting for a leading firm in Old Trafford who are seeking a Senior Legal Cashier to
join their team on a permanent basis.
* Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
* Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
* Understanding and adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Building knowledge and continued experience of other roles within the Transactional Finance Team
* Understand and learn the process for the weekly Recoveries Reports with a view to covering in supervisor absences
* Process the Daily Transfer Journal when covering for the Supervisors
* Processing and uploading of supplier BACS report to HSBSnet when covering for Supervisors
* Assist the Supervisors with training and mentoring new starters
* Providing cover for the Supervisors during absences in terms of absence management, employee engagement and monitoring the wellbeing within the team
* Supporting the Supervisors during busy periods - distributing work to the team, ticking off completed bills and other ad-hoc duties that arise during this time.
* Assisting other members of the department when needed
* Providing cover for other team members during absences
* Minimum of 3 years prior Legal Accounts team experience
* Excellent attention to detail and exception organisational and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of SOS advantageous but not essential
* Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and produce accurate output
* Team player with ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
In return you will receive a salary of £20000-£25000 for 35 hours work per week. These hours are fully flexible.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more finance roles.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Beth joined Douglas Scott in 2019 as a Payroll Recruitment Specialist within the finance recruitment team. She began her recruitment career in 2016, working as a Non and Part Qualified Finance recruiter in Yorkshire. More recently, Beth has moved to the North West, focusing specifically on becoming a Payroll Specialist gaining clients within the law firms, industry and both the public and private sector. Her main goals are to provide a specialist service, find the best payroll talent in the market and help candidates achieve their long term career aspirations.
“Beth was incredibly patient with me when she first contacted me about an opportunity. She matched me to my perfect role, and provided excellent support during the process and in the run up to my interview. She kept me up to date with progress as and when she had details, and despite being initially unsuccessful, immediately made contact when the role became available again. She provided reassurance and support prior to the second interview, and maintained a positive demeanour throughout our contact. She understood the type of roles I was looking for, and didn't pressure me or send irrelevant opportunities through like others have done previously. I would highly recommend Beth to others when either searching for candidates for roles, or for individuals looking for new opportunities”