This well recognised multi diciplinary Law firm in Knutsford are looking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join their impressive team
My client have a great reputation for staff retention and development so is a great opportuniny for those aspiring Legal professionals to get their foot in the door.
With a proven track record of providing a number of services to both corporate and private clients the business can offer a challenging role along with long term career opportunities.
The Legal Cashier will join a team of experienced finance staff that will be on hand to support you especially during busy periods such as month end, along with a management team that will regularly meet with you to ensure you are achieving your career goals.
Your responsibilities as a Legal Cashier will include:
* To process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SARs) and the firm's internal policies
* Processing and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm's bank accounts
* Logging and banking incoming cheques, issuing cheques, petty cash and bank transfers, billing and cost transfers, and assisting with credit control
* Conducting reconciliations of bank accounts and client ledgers in accordance with the SARs
* Dealing with all aspects of Purchase Ledger, checking and inputting Purchase Ledger invoices and payment to suppliers
38.75 hrs pwk - 12 - 18 month contract + Benefits & Free Parking
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more North West legal positions.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Ryan joined Douglas Scott in 2018 having previously worked as a Sales Operations Manager. He specialises in Private Practice recruitment in the North West and recruits from Legal Assistant level up to Partnership level, and works with a range of small regional practices, boutique firms and larger national and international practices. Ryan works with well-established departments as well as with firms which are keen to diversify into new areas of law.
"Ryan was obviously very knowledgeable about the role I was looking for and secured an interview within 24 hours. He was helpful and keen I felt I was in good hands."
Solicitor | Wigan