A highly regarded business in Media City have opened a new position for a Credit Controller to assist their dynamic team. The role will consist of all aspects of debt recovery functions, whilst supporting the business amongst other billing duties and expanding the companies portfolio.
The debt recovery functions are: first line telephone response, customer correspondence, handling Direct Debits, managing card payments, debt letter process and disconnections.
* Managing the commercial and domestic credit control activities across the business
* Handling daily credit control enquiries
* Identify and preparing accounts to be passed to a external division for analysis
* Improve current processes to offer an enhanced credit control services to customers
* Ad hoc duties
* Excellent understanding of credit control best practices and ability to deliver a variety of approaches to meet both customer and business needs
* IT literate, including intermediate capability with MS Excel
* A solid communicator and ability to work in a team
* Previous experience working in a Credit Control position
* Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This Salford based company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing team, this credit control role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more finance roles.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Ashleigh joined Douglas Scott in 2019, focusing on the finance market as a Credit Specialist in the North West and Yorkshire areas. Ashleigh started her recruitment career in 2017 working for a well-known international recruitment agency, where she managed the Credit market in the Manchester and South Manchester areas. She is an affiliate member of the Chartered Institution of Credit Management, where she sat on the board for the North West for two years. Ashleighs main aim is to build long term relationships with both candidates and clients, and prides herself on delivering an honest, professional and dedicated service.
“Couldn’t recommend highly enough if I tried! At no point was I given the usual spiel you get from recruiters. For the first time I felt like the job was right for was the first thing being considered, not the commission fee! I have no reason to ever go through a different consultant if I ever need to again - Highly recommended!”
“I've recently worked with Ashleigh not just for potential new roles, but general career advice and guidance. I can honestly say "Best" Recruitment Consultant....no pushing for new roles, gets to know you on personal level and treats you as a human being -not a number. This is what the future of recruitment should be about - other consultants need to take note. If in future I need guidance or a new career -Then Ashleigh is whom I'm going to call.”