* Achieving monthly individual and team cash collection targets.
* Achieving Debtor Day Target by reducing overdue debt.
* Minimum of 10% travel a month to multiple sites
* Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail.
* Processing online Credit Card payments.
* Bank Reconciliations
* Posting of payments and allocation on customer accounts
* Responsible for opening new customer accounts, performing credit checks and setting credit limits.
* Assess credit of existing customers/ authorising removal of STOP status.
* Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Dispute Management
* Record and maintain accurate chase history of customers account.
* Issuing statements/ copy invoices.
* Collating account history/ documentation for commencement of legal action.
* Opening and distribution of all incoming mail and issuing of Department out going mail.
* Supporting the Credit Control Manager in maintaining the Department as a support function of the business.
* Any other ad hoc task as and when required.
* Personality- Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm
* Proficient in excel spreadsheets
* Professional and organised
* Good telephone manner
* Computer literate
* Experience of Sage Line 200 & Cash4Windows preferred
* Knowledge of Contracts
* Knowledge of Retentions
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more finance roles.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Ashleigh joined Douglas Scott in 2019, focusing on the finance market as a Credit Specialist in the North West and Yorkshire areas. Ashleigh started her recruitment career in 2017 working for a well-known international recruitment agency, where she managed the Credit market in the Manchester and South Manchester areas. She is an affiliate member of the Chartered Institution of Credit Management, where she sat on the board for the North West for two years. Ashleighs main aim is to build long term relationships with both candidates and clients, and prides herself on delivering an honest, professional and dedicated service.
“Couldn’t recommend highly enough if I tried! At no point was I given the usual spiel you get from recruiters. For the first time I felt like the job was right for was the first thing being considered, not the commission fee! I have no reason to ever go through a different consultant if I ever need to again - Highly recommended!”
“I've recently worked with Ashleigh not just for potential new roles, but general career advice and guidance. I can honestly say "Best" Recruitment Consultant....no pushing for new roles, gets to know you on personal level and treats you as a human being -not a number. This is what the future of recruitment should be about - other consultants need to take note. If in future I need guidance or a new career -Then Ashleigh is whom I'm going to call.”