* Deliver cash targets.
* Deal with Large balance ledgers circa 4Mill
* To develop effective relationships with external customers
* Investigating unpaid accounts
* Utilise credit insurance policy where appropriate
* Consolidated Invoice and portal practice
* Be constantly vigilant of the potential bad debt and to escalate were appropriate
* Monthly meetings with their supervisor/manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance
* Key account managers to be consulted on any problematic corporate accounts.
* To provide guidance and support to internal customers to support company growth
* Any other adhoc requests
* Team player
* Attention to detail
* Strong communicator
* To be able to use own initiative
* Achieving monthly targets
* Effective query resolution
* Large Ledgers
* Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
Skills, Know How and experience
* At least 3 years credit control experience and at least 2 years key account management
* Used to working with large customers meaning consolidated invoice and portal knowledge are desired
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to build good relationships with customers
* Commercially aware
* To work on own initiative but able to work within a team
* Positive attitude to change
* Good level of excel knowledge
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more finance roles.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Ashleigh joined Douglas Scott in 2019, focusing on the finance market as a Credit Specialist in the North West and Yorkshire areas. Ashleigh started her recruitment career in 2017 working for a well-known international recruitment agency, where she managed the Credit market in the Manchester and South Manchester areas. She is an affiliate member of the Chartered Institution of Credit Management, where she sat on the board for the North West for two years. Ashleighs main aim is to build long term relationships with both candidates and clients, and prides herself on delivering an honest, professional and dedicated service.
“Couldn’t recommend highly enough if I tried! At no point was I given the usual spiel you get from recruiters. For the first time I felt like the job was right for was the first thing being considered, not the commission fee! I have no reason to ever go through a different consultant if I ever need to again - Highly recommended!”
“I've recently worked with Ashleigh not just for potential new roles, but general career advice and guidance. I can honestly say "Best" Recruitment Consultant....no pushing for new roles, gets to know you on personal level and treats you as a human being -not a number. This is what the future of recruitment should be about - other consultants need to take note. If in future I need guidance or a new career -Then Ashleigh is whom I'm going to call.”