Serious Injury - West Midlands - Top 100 Law Firm
The Complex Injury Team of a highly regarded defendant law firm is currently seeking an experienced Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Execuitve to join them due to growth off the back of recent business wins.
- This role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the Complex Injury Claims Team assisitng a Senior Partner (Legal 500 'Leading Individual') with a mixed caseload of Motor & Casualty non-delegated high value multi track cases consisting typically of claims in excess of £1million - £10million.
- Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to pick up the Senior Partners caseload on the days they are not there whilst assiting on the days they are. Therefore, you must have experience within Serious Injury claims and competent enough to run a caseload of high value multi track claims as if it was your own.
To progress through to interview stage, the firm are seeking individuals that have experience of dealing with Catastrophic PI/ Large Loss claims from either defendant or claimant backgrounds. If you are looking to progress into or currently assisting a Partner, then I urge you to apply!
* Qualified solicitor or CILEx
* Substantial experience in RTA and/ or Casualty Claims, ideally having dealt with MT claims
* Litigation Experience
* Sound technical knowledge
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent client care skills
* Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
* A strong knowledge of relevant insurance principles
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information - 0121 272 7371/ firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply now for immediate consideration!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0121 272 7371
Stephen joined Douglas Scott in 2018 and joined the National Insurance team to cover the Birmingham area to work with a range of small regional practices, boutique firms and larger national practices including well-established departments as well as emerging firms. Before Douglas Scott Stephen worked as an Account Manager for an office supply retailing company.
"I want to thank Stephen for his friendly and genuine approach to my queries and helping me to find the best role for myself. The helping hand makes it all a more approachable situation."
Legal Secretary | Birmingham