FAMILY LAW PARALEGAL
SALARY: £22-28K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a long established top 200 law firm with offices in Surrey and South West London.
Ranked in the UK Chambers & Partners Directory, a Lexcel accredited Law Firm and has been awarded a Silver Accreditation for Investors in People.
As the firm grow, they are wanting to expand their Family Law Team in Camberley with a Paralegal colleague.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to;
* Ensuring that all files are opened and closed in accordance with the firm's set procedures
* Filing and file organisation both in paper and electronic format
* Prepare bundles of documents as required
* Attend client meetings and take accurate notes, preparing reports for clients as required.
* Attend court and take notes as required.
* Communicate with clients regarding matter related issues under the supervision of the fee earner
* Drafting client letters and documents to a high standard
* Assist in the production of bills
* To follow the firm's procedures with regards to Billing and Time Recording
Within the firm, the family and divorce solicitors recognise the complex emotions that accompany family problems and the need for sympathetic, calm advice in what may feel like a crisis. The specialist family law solicitors have a reputation for acting with all the sensitivity and discretion that is needed- but also with the skills and expertise to ensure that matters are resolved in their client's best interests as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
The successful candidate will bring;
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience of working in a Family Department
* Strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
* Conscientious, hardworking, with developed critical thinking abilities and excellent communication, organisation and analytical skill
* Ability to work to strict deadlines, targets and client protocols while maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality.
The firm is offering an excellent, market leading salary that is open to negotiation depending on experience, coupled with a great selection of benefits;
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Pension
* Private Medical Insurance
* Death in service award
* Birthday Leave
The firm is very forward thinking, and has no objection in offering flexible hours to the successful candidate in order to facilitate a good work life balance
Those with suitable experience that wish to see their career progress within a leading firm are very much welcomed to apply.
Please contact Carl Pace, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
0203 846 3071
Carl joined Douglas Scott in 2019 as a Recruitment Consultant and recruits legal professionals in Practice across the Home Counties. Prior to joining Douglas Scott, Carl worked as a Relationship Manager for a well-being support platform.