Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Clinical Negligence team of a leading Legal 100 firm in the centre of Birmingham.
My client is one of eleven firms that act for the NHS Resolution defending claims and complaints brought against the NHS. Their Clinical Negligence team are highly regarded for their work acting on behalf of the NHS and in their defence of Clinical Negligence cases.
* Management of a full caseload of litigated and pre-litigated complex and high value matters for NHS and Insurers
* Development of relationships with NHS/Insurer and Trust/Insured clients
* Supporting the Partners, Associates and Senior Associates with business development and projects
* Qualified Solicitor
* Experience of defending Clinical Negligence claims
* An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
* An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
* A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
* Excellent project management skills
* The ability to provide supervision to more junior lawyers
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information - 0121 272 7371/ firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply now for immediate consideration!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Stephen joined Douglas Scott in 2018 and joined the National Insurance team to cover the Birmingham area to work with a range of small regional practices, boutique firms and larger national practices including well-established departments as well as emerging firms. Before Douglas Scott Stephen worked as an Account Manager for an office supply retailing company.
"I want to thank Stephen for his friendly and genuine approach to my queries and helping me to find the best role for myself. The helping hand makes it all a more approachable situation."
Legal Secretary | Birmingham