Senior Solicitor / Associate (English Qualifed)
Personal Injury (Insurance & Risk/Casulaty)
(3+ years PQE)
A well established legal 500 firm have an opportunity for an English qualified Senior Solicitor / Associate to join their growing Insurance and Risk (Casualty) Team on a full time, permanent basis.
The team handles the defence of a wide range of liability claims from low value motor to technically complex multi-million pound cases. You will deal with the full range of defender liability claims for insurers and self-insured clients including personal injury, motor, employers and public liability, disease, property damage, product liability and fatal accidents.
The successful Personal Injury associate will have a varied and exciting workload. They will have their own caseload and assist senior members of the team in more complex cases.
* Conduct the defence of personal injury cases in the English courts
* Sound working knowledge of the MOJ portal and CPR
* Handle own caseload of defender personal injury cases
* Provide assistance to Partners and associates dealing with large and complex liability claims
* Property damage claims and advisory work
* Actively participate in the business development of the unit and liaise with current and
* Operate within the firm's case management system
* Experience of defending English personal injury litigation
* Works effectively with other team members, and able to work as part of a team on larger
* Takes responsibility for their own caseload subject to supervision
* Ambitious Litigator
* 3+ Years PQE English Qualified
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
0203 846 3071
Emily joined Douglas Scott in March 2017, initially as part of the Master Vendor team of consultants focusing on the recruitment for one specialised client account. Emily went on to join the National Support desk where she concentrated on business support roles within law firms. Currently Emily works on the National Insurance desk covering the South West region working with a range of small regional practices, boutique firms and larger national practices including well-established departments as well as emerging firms. Emily graduated from the University of Central Lancashire in 2016 and studied Criminology and Criminal Justice. Previous to this, she completed her A-levels in Business studies, ICT and Sociology.
"Emily is extremely professional, helpful and really approachable. I found her a delight to communicate with. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have put myself forward for a particular role. She deserves a big thank you for helping me."
Client Development Executive | London