Service Support Trainer
Salary - DOE
Location - Thames Valley
My client, a city centre law firm, are currently recruiting for a Service Support Trainer to work alongside their IT team and provide support for all IT Applications, IT Training, Network Support and development.
The role of Service Support Trainer is to provide training services to the firm's employees at directed by the IT Training Manager and Head of IT.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide and deliver new starter induction training and other IT Training services.
* Deliver training in various formats: one-to-one tutorials, firm-wide group sessions and webinars.
* Design, create and maintain high quality interactive and engaging learning materials including videos, tip-sheets and user guides.
* Maintain a user-friendly structured knowledge base.
* Visit users regularly to gather feedback and ensure the training service is effective and business aligned.
* Collaborate with team members in IT to create solutions to improve user experience throughout the firm.
* Evaluate and develop training services across the firm.
* Maintain at all times a positive, friendly and customer service-based approach in interactions with end users and internal colleagues.
* Test new development / systems and provide documentation and end user training.
* A Level or equivalent. Degree preferred.
* Experience in designing IT Training scheme of work and materials.
* Experience in creating training videos and interactive exercises is preferred but not essential.
* Solid knowledge on using Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 packages:
Word - Advanced level
Outlook - Intermediate level
Excel - Intermediate level
PowerPoint - Basic level
Experience / knowledge in the following IT software / systems is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided:
* Blackberry hub on android devices
* Carpe Diem
* Elite 3e
* Visual File
* Experience in training and course development. Legal / professional services environment is preferred.
* An understanding of designing, preparing and delivering training is preferred
* An understanding of the importance of documenting knowledge
If you wish to apply then please contact Riley Hindson on 0161 233 6360
Please contact Riley Hindson, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more Legal IT positions.
Riley joined our Business Support team in 2019 with a focus on recruitment of IT professionals within the Legal sector. Before Douglas Scott Riley worked in the industrial sector of recruitment and studied a fashion degree at Leeds Arts University.