Legal Cashier - Leamington Spa
£20,000 - £24,000
My client is a leading regional law firm in the Midlands who are looking for a full-time Legal Cashier to join their busy and vibrant office in Leamington Spa.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Legal Cashier.
Day to day duties will include:
* Inputting client payments and obtaining appropriate authorisation
* Payment of professional disbursements in line with SAR
* Daily, weekly and, monthly reconciliation of the office, client and deposit accounts
* Monitoring of aged fees and disbursements
* Working with the Finance Director to deliver SRA and audit related projects, client balances and out of date cheques
* Processing fee notes
* Logging, reviewing and allocating incoming client funds
Applications are invited from candidates who possess excellent communication skills and who have an ability to work calmly under pressure. The candidate must also be able to work in a fast paced and consistent manner.
Please do not apply if you do not have previous experience as a Legal Cashier.
If you would like to discuss this role further then please apply now!
Please contact Andre Kacperski, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Andre joined our National Support team in 2019. Before Douglas Scott Andre worked a major British multinational retailer in their overpayments team. He has also featured in Times magazine as 'Person of the year'!