Salary - £26-30k DOE
Location - Southport
My client, a very reputable law firm, are currently recruiting for a Systems Developer to work out of their Southport office.
The successful candidate will operate as part of the Systems Team, working on varied projects involving production and maintenance of management information as well as workflows to enhance performance or legal and operational teams.
* Workflow development and maintenance
* Database maintenance (Proclaim's Dynamic db / SQL db)
* Propose, design and implement new and innovative systems
* Analyse existing systems to determine opportunities for streamlining and performance enhancement
* Create comprehensive proposals, specifications, user and technical documentation
* Provide MI through various methods (scheduled reports / intranet dashboards)
* Use web services to send/receive case data to and from external facilities and applications
* Import/export, data templates, XML data templates, SQL queries and auto-routines
* Assisting service desk and infrastructure team members in resolving incidents, problem investigation and solution provision
Essential Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in a development role
* Proclaim workflow development or similar (eg, Visualfiles)
* Strong problem solving / analytical skills
* Proactive and positive manner
* Able to adapt to challenging situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Customer focused approach
* Proclaim v3.3 tables
* Proclaim web services
* Workflow design using Microsoft Visio
* ITIL Foundation qualified
* Experience of working in a professional services organisation
If you wish to apply or hear more about the role give Riley Hindson a call on 0161 233 6360 or alternatively email at email@example.com
Please contact Riley Hindson, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more Legal IT positions.
Riley joined our Business Support team in 2019 with a focus on recruitment of IT professionals within the Legal sector. Before Douglas Scott Riley worked in the industrial sector of recruitment and studied a fashion degree at Leeds Arts University.