Salary - £30,000-£40,000 DOE
Location - Liverpool City Centre
My client, a Top 100 law firm, are currently recruiting for a Web Developer to work alongside out of their Liverpool site.
Successful candidates will have good knowledge of the .NET platform and Microsoft Stack Technologies as well as previous experience in a similar role from either legal or professional services.
* To become part of the Business Solutions Team developing software components and maintaining existing systems as part of a team or on their own.
* Follow standards and procedures to produce consistent measurable results.
* Implement change and release management processes as part of the software development lifecycle.
* Be proactive in identifying and resolving potential issues before they become incidents.
* To assist the Innovation Manager and Innovation Group with the delivery and implementation of initiatives across the firm.
* This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
* Excellent knowledge of C#
* Excellent knowledge of the .NET Framework
* Excellent knowledge of SQL based databases
* Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2013 or Visual Studio 2015
* Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 - 2014 (T-SQL)
* Knowledge of Team Foundation Server beneficial
* Knowledge of standards for web development such as HTML5 & CSS3
If you wish to apply or hear more about the role then please give Riley Hindson a call on 0161 233 6360.
Please contact Riley Hindson, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more Legal IT positions.
0161 233 6360
Riley joined our Locum team in 2019 with a focus on temporary and contract positions across the legal sector working with candidates of all levels from both non-qualified and qualified backgrounds. Before Douglas Scott Riley worked in the industrial sector of recruitment and studied a fashion degree at Leeds Arts University.