Douglas Scott are proud to be partnering with a Top North West based Law Firm whose presence is brilliant in todays market.
* The primary purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day business development and marketing of the firm, the role will require the post holder to deliver work under supervision of the Senior Marketing Executive and Head of Marketing and Business Development across a range of practice areas across all 3 of their offices.
Key responsibilities (not an exhaustive list)
* Advertising (incl. confirming bookings, maintaining advertising schedule, leasing with designers and publications)
* Brand development and compliance (incl. checking collateral against brand guidelines)
* Client feedback / customer satisfaction - being responsible for the firm's client feedback process and online reviews such as Trustpilot and Google reviews.
* Marketing literature / branded goods (briefing agencies, proof-reading, liaison with printers and re-ordering stock)
* Digital Marketing - helping implement digital marketing campaigns, including developing web content
* Implementing the firms' social media strategy
* Creating social media content
* Directories (Legal 500 / Chambers / The Times Top Law Firms) (incl. coordinating and maintaining content)
* E-Marketing (incl. building email marketing campaigns, issuing e-bulletins and newsletters)
* Internal communications, writing of and distribution of internal comms
* Networking, Events and Seminars (incl. maintaining an events calendar, coordination of the firm's annual networking and events programme
* Research, developing MI reports, researching company profiles / key BD targets
* PR (incl. coordinating press folders, briefings and management reports);
* Sponsorship - involvement in key sponsorship arrangements for the firm.
* Ad hoc projects as required by the firm
To be considered you must have worked in a similar role within a similar environment, although Legal isn't essential!
* Good understanding of the insurance industry
* Pragmatic operator, comfortable working in a non-directive environment
* Creative approach to meeting challenges and opportunities
* Good understanding of the various pressures lawyers work under
* Experience using email marketing software to send bulk emails (e.g. Vuture VX)
* Experience using CRM (customer relationship management) system (e.g. InterAction).
If you feel this is the right role for you, don't hesitate and send me your CV today!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Associate Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal business support roles.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
0161 233 6360
Lilly returned to Douglas Scott in 2017 following a one and a half year stint working in Finance recruitment. Following her promotion to Associate Recruitment Consultant, she now oversees our Legal Business Support functions and team. She works with a variety of clients from large scale international companies to smaller high street firms; her own focus centres around the recruitment of professionals including (but not limited to) HR and Business Development Managers, IT staff, Legal Secretaries, Personal Assistants, and Financial Controllers within the North West region. Lilly has previous legal recruitment experience acting as a resourcer for the Douglas Scott Locum team as well as working across key accounts, including those of Master Vendor status. Outside of work Lilly is a keen rambler and hiker who enjoys being outdoors.
"I would like to thank Lilly Tomlinson for all her help. She understood me very well, helped me with some questions I was stumbling over and reassured me when I was nervous. If it wasn’t for her help I don’t think that I would have got the job that I wanted."
Serious Injury Legal Secretary | Liverpool