FTSE 100 Financial Services company are looking to recruit a Data Privacy Manager for a 12 month contract to assist with their Data Protection.
The Data Privacy Manager will be key to achieving the vision of the Data Protection function by being an operational lead within the team. You will be responsible for ensuring all compliance within the current Privacy guidelines and working with senior stakeholders within the business on all Privacy matters.
- You will be required to implement Data Protection and security processes across the business
- Work on new projects relating to Privacy, focusssing on standards and requirements
- Working with the wider group, including Marketing/ Finance/Legal and educating the business in regards to all Data Protection queries
- Measuring Privacy activity and communicating risks within the business
- Subject access requests- responding to individual requests
- Ensure the company compliance programme is adhered to at all times
- Handling Privacy Impact Assessments, auditing, policy reviews, training and general Data Protection issues.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Data Protection experience, have a strong working knowledge of GDPR and have a strong compliance background.
This is a 12 month contract please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.
0203 846 3071
Lisa joined Douglas Scott in 2013 where she ran our Locum desk for 2 years before going on to work as a Business Manager at one of the largest recruitment agencies in the UK, here she focused on Legal & Compliance on a contract and interim basis. Lisa re-joined Douglas Scott in 2018 as a Managing Consultant to set up a Legal & Compliance desk within our In-house department, again with a contract and interim focus and predominantly within (but not limited to) the London market. Originally from Cornwall she now lives in the Manchester area with her husband and young son Harrison.
"Lisa Spink was very energetic and enthusuastic. Realised I was a great fit for the role and ensured i got through the screening stage and not just a discarded not fully understood cv. Good support abd communicator too !"
Data Governance | London