You are here:
Central London / £18,000.00 per annual + benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a London Law Firm. Applicants should have previous experience working in a legal environment, preferably in Domestic Violence / Family Law
Key responsibilities are:
* Supporting the Solicitors in preparing documentation for clients and for court relating to all areas of family law, especially domestic violence.
* Dealing with all aspects of office administration and legal assistance as required.
* Preferable Legal Aid Experience
The ideal candidate will:
* Have understanding and experience of family law, domestic violence.
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Preparing bundles
* Contacting clients
* Experience of using time recording and client management software
Please do not hesitate to get in touch, should you have any question.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.