You are here:
Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the chosen Contentious Probate / Court of Protection Solicitor should be experienced in Litigation with a focus on Debt Recovery, Challenging Wills, Dispute Resolution- Executor & PR/Trust/Court of Protection, Estate Administration, Inheritance Act Claims, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Professional Negligence.
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills & effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload, ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Contentious Probate / Court of Protection Solicitor to join a supportive team where career progression opportunities are genuine.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Bedford based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.