You are here:
Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution
£25,000 - £26,000
A top 100 nationwide law firm are looking for a highly experience legal secretary to work in their dispute resolution department. Competitive salary and benefits package.
This role involves delivering outstanding secretarial support to partners and fee earners within the dispute resolution department, with a client service focus. Duties involve:
* Digital Dictation
* Document production
* Time recording
* General secretarial duties
* Taking telephone calls, dealing with queries where able or otherwise communicating these to fee earner
* Collating billing guides, drafting narratives and covering letters to clients / liaising with accounts team on billing matters
The successful candidate will have the following skills/expertise:
* Banking sector knowledge and experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Fast, accurate typing skills
* Ability to turn around large documents at speed
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel and advanced PowerPoint skills
If all of the above fits your profile - apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Watford based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
This job is no longer live; please contact to discuss similar vacancies
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.