You are here:
An urgent need has recently arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join one of the regions leading, multi-serviced Solicitors Firm. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Residential Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. Due to their continued growth, my client requires an experienced Residential Conveyancer whom would be able to come in and 'hit the ground running' within their Shropshire area. For the appropriate candidates there is considerable flexibility in terms of working arrangements, salary and personal allowances.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience handling a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Handled files from inception through to completion
- Qualified candidates will have a distinct advantage, however non-qualified candidates with quality experience are also desirable
- Excellent client care skills
- Be able to undertake a complex an challenging caseload from inception through to completion
- Highly motivated and goal-orientated individual
- Strong academic record
- Excellent local knowledge
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Open to new experiences and challenges
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading Conveyancing departments in the Shropshire area. If you are looking to work for a well regarded Conveyancing department who offer excellent career prospects. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Shropshire based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.